♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Can sleep treat racism, sexism and other biases? According to a new study, it can. The new study found that most of our behavior and biases can be altered through sleep. The research studied how recent memories become ingrained in our mind during ...
- 11/27/15 23:45: (by Catman (50555,7737))
- 11/28/15 16:36: (by Josh)
- "At some level those who engage in affairs feel that they deserve to have the affair." That sounds like Narcissism! Author here seems to describe an affairs committed by a narcissist or self-centered or selfish adulterer. Of course this short ...
- 11/14/15 11:28: (by Atomicgenius)
- 11/24/15 10:13: (by ichacaduth)
- Wait! What's the connection of his case with Australia and New Zealand. He was allowed to enter Aussie in 2011 and 2012 for his concert tour. The case was in US back in 2009, and the abuse along with his rehab also occurs in US. Other than former ...
- 11/24/15 09:05: (by ichacaduth)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75Most recent responses:
- 06/17/15 17:54: (by Sergey (71054,7441))
- 11/23/15 08:38: (by ichacaduth)
- Looks like the right to bear arms in New York has widened to sword. I was debating this long time ago in other state that they should define what is concealed weapon. People thinks that gun or any other firearms is consider concealed weapon, in ...
- 11/21/15 12:00: (by Sr Glen)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00Most recent responses:
- 06/26/15 19:43: (by Sergey (71054,7441))
- 11/21/15 04:13: (by peter gaertner)
- Does it give us the benefit of sharing our innermost feeling with strangers over social media. Perhaps, the answer to this question is varied from one person to other. One person may find it justified while others consider it worthless. Facebook is ...
Top tags: Facebook, generations, media, research, emotions.
- A 5th grader can come up with this conclusion. You don't need a PhD from Cornell to do the research that waste taxpayers money while a street thug can give you the same answer. Of course men will eat more than women to impress her. In this ...
- 11/18/15 05:05: (by John (32666,17377))
- 11/18/15 13:30: (by Josh)
Top tags: research, Conclusion.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.67
- Successful marketing
- PSYCHOLOGY HUMAN IS HOW START A INTERGALACTIC TRAVEL
- 03/15/15 00:39: PSYCHOLOGY HUMAN IS HOW START A INTERGALACTIC TRAVEL (by camilo (132031,20662))
- 03/15/15 17:00: Successful marketing (by Sergey (71054,7441))
- 11/15/15 23:27: (by Catman (50555,7737))
Top tags: psychology, technologies, economics.
The one thing about 'matching' algorithms that dating sites don't want you to know - Washington PostWednesday, November 11, 2015 at 20:11
- At this stage, the current AI algorithm can't predict or match what your preference is. This is because we still a long way to go to reach the stage of human reasoning. Lots of them are just pick at random as long as the parameters supplied is ...
- 11/14/15 11:09: (by Atomicgenius)
- 11/15/15 06:25: (by Sr Glen)
- 11/15/15 07:04: (by Atomicgenius)
#psych: Psychology and Spirit