♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.92
- Psychology: What are the most essential life skills? "The principle goal of education in the schools should be creating men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done; men and women who are ...
- 01/25/17 10:01: Talk less, Listen More - Imagine if you were born blind. You will listen more and process that information inside your mind more (by Emirek Rebirth)
- 02/26/17 15:05: Empathy (Humanity) (by JOJO PURITY)
- 04/12/17 02:26: Perseverance and Resilience (by kchrist)
Top tags: mind, psychology, experience, school, Ideas.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.08
- Psychology: Are you smarter than a fifth grader? Are you smarter than a 5th grader Q: What borders Turkey? A: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Iran, Iraq and Syria. But, most people would say: A: Mashed potatoes, stuffing, green ...
- 03/07/17 03:00: Yes (by babodragic)
- 03/23/17 14:13: Yes (by GocaSosa)
- 04/27/17 20:40: Other (by kchrist)
Top tags: psychology, kids, countries, adult, food.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.31
- Psychology: Where would you hold out against an ALL-OUT zombie onslaught? A zombie apocalypse could leave humanity on the brink of extinction in just 100 days, research has suggested. Assuming that a zombie can find one person each day, with a 90% ...
- 02/26/17 18:51: Super Market (by X X)
- 03/24/17 18:33: None of the above (by Dee Dan (176224))
- 04/24/17 05:37: Home (by kchrist)
Top tags: psychology, research, students, victim, humanity.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Psychology: What's more aggravating? Aggravate means to make something worse, and irritate is to annoy. But if you use aggravate to mean "annoy," no one will notice. That battle has been lost in all but the most formal writing. For example, people ...
- 04/27/17 14:47: Boyfriend/girlfriend not replying to texts (by kchrist)
- 04/27/17 15:29: Boyfriend/girlfriend not replying to texts (by Syd30)
- 04/27/17 22:12: Parents constantly bugging you (by Alpha100)
Top tags: psychology, history, skin, English, mouth.
- It is not an important failure. How it prevails, it is. As long as I try, there is always a chance to get up. As long as you do not give up, it's over. I love my life because I realized its purpose. I have a choice. They may be angry about the fate ...
- 04/29/17 02:59: (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: angry, existence, fate, gratitude, Love life.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.47
- Psychology: How do you solve conflict? "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein Don't you hate conflict? Most people try to avoid it because they do not want to delve into it further ...
- 04/08/17 19:46: Listen and share to have a mutually acceptable, compromising solution. (by Holograma)
- 04/17/17 21:25: Let them win, don't sweat the small stuff. (by kchrist)
- 04/19/17 14:43: Listen and share to have a mutually acceptable, compromising solution. (by julyboy)
Top tags: problem, psychology, relationship, stress, emotional.
- Every human must one time in their life face lots of troubles and worries, but it's best to know how to deal with them so they don't take a hold of who we are. You need to own the worries or trouble and find a solution to it, don't let it you cause ...
- 04/29/17 01:04: (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 04/29/17 01:40: (by terrybrandy1)
Top tags: trouble, solution, guilty.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.55
- Social Psychology: When you took a selfie, have you ever look at yourself on the People do this all the time. They think that by taking selfie all the time, they can become more and more famous. Their daily routine and the rest of the activities ...
- 03/06/17 14:12: Sometimes, just in case there is something screwy (by jus)
- 03/22/17 14:03: Yes, always (by Dhi)
- 03/29/17 15:42: Sometimes, just in case there is something screwy (by BitMimic)
Top tags: routine, track, fan, social psychology, followers.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.82
- Psychology: Most hated Chore? "No matter how many chores you finish in your house, there is always yet more to be done." Bambara proverb. Niger-Congo, Mali, Africa Personally, I don't mind the laundry, the dishes, even vacuuming, but organizing the ...
- 03/15/17 15:06: Cleaning the Bathroom (by GocaSosa)
- 03/24/17 03:41: Taking out the Garbage (by Dee Dan (176224))
- 04/04/17 11:24: Ironing the clothes (by kchrist)
Top tags: psychology, house, clothes, bathrooms, chores.
- When something goes - do not come to that. You will never be able to get a chance for a better future because you will not look at the opportunities that are in front of you, you will not listen to the people around you and lead to a new world, you ...
- 04/29/17 01:08: (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: opportunity, better future.
#psych: Psychology and Spirit