♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.08
- Psychology: Are you smarter than a fifth grader? Are you smarter than a 5th grader Q: What borders Turkey? A: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Iran, Iraq and Syria. But, most people would say: A: Mashed potatoes, stuffing, green ...
- 04/27/17 20:40: Other (by kchrist)
- 05/28/17 05:00: Not Sure (by hrabiaKent)
- 06/01/17 21:00: Other (by Holograma)
Top tags: psychology, kids, countries, adult, food.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- Based on personal experience, most people who never apologize are the people who think they didn't do anything wrong. I think the use of word "apologize" is much more powerful than a mere saying "I'm sorry" where it can be used on the street as a ...
- 06/24/17 22:54: (by iyanpol12)
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.07
- Psychology: What's more aggravating? Aggravate means to make something worse, and irritate is to annoy. But if you use aggravate to mean "annoy," no one will notice. That battle has been lost in all but the most formal writing. For example, people ...
- 04/27/17 22:12: Parents constantly bugging you (by Alpha100)
- 06/11/17 04:51: Other (by SpreadTech)
- 06/15/17 18:49: Boyfriend/girlfriend not replying to texts (by Emirek Rebirth)
Top tags: psychology, history, skin, English, mouth.
- "It's important that the brain forgets irrelevant details and instead focuses on the stuff that's going to help make decisions in the real world," That's pretty straightforward, isn't it! While most of the time we try to convoluted our mind with ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.73
- Emotions: Thoughts Preventing You from Leaving Your Comfort Zone Credit given to Oskar Nowik, a LifeHack writer. Thanks. Imagine two circles that aren't connected with each other in any way. The one is small and normal, and the second one ...
- 03/30/17 14:20: Other (by BitMimic)
- 05/16/17 22:36: I don't really Have to Do This (by Amorie)
- 06/10/17 12:13: Right now is not the perfect moment (by kchrist)
Top tags: mind, Reality, habit, comfort, bed.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.33
- How old were you when you had your first kiss? Most of us treasure our first experiences. Our first bicycle ride, our first toy cars, our first crush. But do you remember your first romantic kiss? Excluding kisses from your parents, family members, ...
- 06/23/17 13:04: 16 (by SuncicaZ)
- 06/23/17 16:05: 17 (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 06/24/17 21:27: 14 (by Mhyerine)
Top tags: parents, experience, family members, romantic, kiss.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.40
- Do you believe kids should be punished for bad behaving?Effective discipline helps children learn to control their behavior so that they act according to their ideas of what is right and wrong, not because they fear punishment. For example, they are ...
- 06/09/17 02:39: Withholding rewards (by SpreadTech)
- 06/13/17 08:21: Discipline (by Emirek Rebirth)
- 06/13/17 08:29: Discipline (by jslim)
Top tags: psychology, parents, kids, Ideas, afraid.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.31
- Psychology: Where would you hold out against an ALL-OUT zombie onslaught? A zombie apocalypse could leave humanity on the brink of extinction in just 100 days, research has suggested. Assuming that a zombie can find one person each day, with a 90% ...
- 04/24/17 05:37: Home (by kchrist)
- 05/08/17 18:02: Super Market (by Syd30)
- 06/07/17 00:17: Police station (by SpreadTech)
Top tags: psychology, research, students, victim, humanity.
- When I was married, we did a civil wedding. Immediately after that, we went to church and got married, while death did not separate us. I consider church church a real, true wedding. It is the assembly of the community before the Lord and has ...
Top tags: parents, death, spiritual, community, church.
#psych: Psychology and Spirit
Costa Rica Forum