- The Best and Worst Way To DieDeath is inevitable. There's not telling if it is your last day on earth. You might be having fun now and be dead 2 minutes after. Death will come no matter what. And since you can't stop yourself from dying, have you ...
- 07/29/16 18:18: Gunshot to the head (by TigerGG)
- 07/29/16 22:27: Die of old age (by Onyekwuluje)
- 07/30/16 00:24: I'm terrified of drowning. (by DoughKneader)
- In Depth Self Psycho AnalysisThis is a very simple test which produces an extremely profound look at your inner psyche. Just answer one simple question which has but three possible answers!By answers just: yes, no, or maybe, you'll derive deep ...
- 07/28/16 15:14: Yes (by Renzo)
- 07/28/16 21:04: Maybe (by TigerGG)
Top tags: test, psyche, profound, analysis.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.38
- The Best Music GenreMusic has many powers. It can heal broken hearts, clear clouded minds, calm restless thoughts etc. Each one of us prefer a genre of music that we enjoy and connect to, depending on our moods. We've listed the most popular ones. ...
- 07/01/16 21:37: R&B / Soul (by bobibg)
- 07/10/16 19:33: House Music (by bogdan4o)
- 07/13/16 13:44: Other (by bitcoin (157335,10321))
Top tags: mind, music, restless, broken hearts, genres.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Do you have any spoiled little brats who cause you nothing but grief? Well, don't despair, there is help at hand. Hypno-parenting is a new method that can turn naughty little devils into charming little ... angels. Lisa Machenberg is the expert that ...
- 07/27/16 03:25: (by Catman)
- 07/27/16 08:29: (by Old Futzamuck)
Top tags: experts, best friends, charming, despair, angel.
- Jamie Oliver, celebrity chef, has described his own method to deal with his own children's requests. Whenever they ask for something, they have to earn it. Like when they asked for a mini-scooter, they had to learn all the herbs, first by name, and ...
Top tags: smell, herb.
- don't really know what I'm doing with my life ...
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- People that sleep hug pillows are normally insecure and revert back to child hood alot. They need that feeling of belonging some where in the back of their mind so it tends to come out in their sleep I believe. They need to get past some major ...
- 05/03/16 03:00: (by cekgubabay)
- 07/24/16 11:53: (by Beezle Bob)
- 07/24/16 18:56: (by ZenoTheHunter)
Top tags: mind, sleep, move on, insecure, pillow.
- The real issue here is deceiving ourselves that we can follow in the footsteps of a great investor and become wealthy ourselves without putting forth any of the real effort. The dream of "something for nothing." Which is really a great dream until ...
Top tags: psychological, footsteps, rationality, following in footsteps, investor.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- Fine Shit happens, Thanks a friggin lot!! Right?? Well, if you think that, then that's why this thread is created. Why?? Because some of us enjoy the pain of others. Others have a need to have others see, feel, or hear their pain; and finally there ...
- 07/22/16 00:21: (by Renzo)
Top tags: cry.
- Interesting nonetheless. I remember that back in 2001, the IBM Watson can generate your personality traits just by looking at your 200 tweets. In doing so, however, I have to ask. What are we looking for? Will the new information create a new ...
- 01/13/16 12:45: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 01/13/16 15:59: (by Old Futzamuck)
- 07/20/16 06:32: (by Catman)
Top tags: psychology, personality trait, IBM.
#psych: Psychology and Spirit